In this episode, Seth and Shannon talk to David Anderson of Leadstra about entrepreneurship, business coaching, podcasting and so much more.
Seth: Hey, Everyone, and welcome to season two, episode fifteen of the Digital Marketing Dive Podcast. I’m Seth with Goldstein Media, and with me as always is the amazing and talented Shannon of DIAM Business Consulting.
Shannon, you ready to rock?
Today we have David Anderson of Leadstra.
Topics & Links
- Intro: Who is Dave Anderson in life and business?
- Dave’s “why” in business and life
- Let’s talk business! What your various business pursuits are, how you became involved, what markets you are serving.
- Positioning yourself and your business in an overcrowded digital market. How do you do it?
- What tips can you give small business leaders in building their brand digitally? How do they position themselves and companies as leaders? Or what should they absolutely NOT be doing?
- Final thoughts
Shannon’s (and Dave’s) Event At The End Of April. April, The 23rd: Piecing Together A Success Business
Shout Out (Ad)
- Breesy Masks are Silver-Nano Protected, Breathable, Lightweight, Fog-Free.
- Xchange: Most Protective. 5 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
- Sports: Most Breathable. 2 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
- Link: https://socl.bz/masks
Seth: Well, that was so much fun Shan.
Shannon: It was great!! Reach out to us on DMD’s social media channels and let us know what challenges you are having with digital marketing.
I want to shout out to Breesy Masks for keeping us covered in the craziness of 2021. These are by far the most comfortable masks I’ve worn. They are lightweight and moisture-wicking for a cool and comfortable experience. Check them out. The link is in the show notes!
Seth: If you’re enjoying the season, please feel free to give us a review in Apple Podcasts or the podcast directory of your choice. We appreciate all the support. If you feel so inclined check out PodChaser and give us a review there!
That’s it for this episode, but we want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also we have a community where you can interact with one another and with the guests. Check it out at Community.DMD.FM