In this episode Seth and Shannon talk with Alex Hillman, who is quite a renaissance man. He is the co-founder of one of the original co-working spots in the nation, Indy Hall, in Philadelphia, PA. He is also the author of the Tiny MBA, and the co-founder of Stacking The Bricks, an educational company that helps entrepreneurs on their journey.
- Tweet length business snippets from a business innovator in Philadelphia with more than 15+ years of business experience.
Seth: Hey, Everyone, and welcome to season two, episode twelve of the Digital Marketing Dive Podcast. I’m Seth with Goldstein Media, and with me as always is the amazing and talented Shannon of DIAM Business Consulting.
Shannon, you ready to rock?
Today we have Alex Hillman on the show. Alex is the co-founder of Indy Hall, one of the oldest (2006) co-working spaces in the nation (maybe the world). He is also the author of the the Tiny MBA (*full disclosure our title sponsor for this show, thanks Alex). He is also the co-founder of Stacking the Bricks, an e-learning course business for product-centered entrepreneurs.
Topics & Links
- Who is Alex Hillman?
- With the pandemic Indy Hall’s online coworking community has been growing beyond the Philadelphia-area.
- Open Hall!
- Tiny MBA
- How did it come about? What’s the origin story? What is your favorite part of the book?
- Stacking the Bricks
- What is it? What is 30×500? Who should enroll?
Shannon’s Event In April: Piecing Together A Success Business
Shout Out (Ad)
- Breesy Masks are Silver-Nano Protected, Breathable, Lightweight, Fog-Free.
- Xchange: Most Protective. 5 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
- Sports: Most Breathable. 2 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
- Link: https://socl.bz/masks
Seth: Well, that was so much fun Shan.
Shannon: It was great!! Reach out to us on DMD’s social media channels and let us know what challenges you are having with digital marketing.
I want to shout out to Breesy Masks for keeping us covered in the craziness of 2021. These are by far the most comfortable masks I’ve worn. They are lightweight and moisture-wicking for a cool and comfortable experience. Check them out. The link is in the show notes!
Seth: If you’re enjoying the season, please feel free to give us a review in Apple Podcasts or the podcast directory of your choice. We appreciate all the support. If you feel so inclined check out PodChaser and give us a review there!