Seth: Hey, Everyone, and welcome to season two, episode twenty-three of the Digital Marketing Dive Podcast. I’m Seth with Goldstein Media, and with me as always the amazing and talented Shannon of DIAM Business Consulting.
This week we have our first international guest on the show, Pelpina Trip. She comes to us all the way from The Netherlands. Pelpina is best known her classes *online and off, about using your smartphone to do professional videos. She is the author of “Video Smart” THE book on how to do professional videos using your smartphone.
Pelpina resides in The Netherlands with her husband and 3 kids.
Topics & Links
- What’s your origin story?
- How did you first get into video?
- What made you decide to venture into using a smartphone’s camera for professional videos?
- How can small business owners utilize video in their daily activities?
- What are some tricks you can share with us to get the most out of our smartphones for our businesses?
- Do you edit the videos on your smartphone or do you just shoot with the phone and edit on a computer?
Shout Our Sponsor
We want to thank SavvyCal (https://socl.bz/savvycal) the scheduling tool your recipients will love to use. We’ve all tried different ways to schedule a meeting. From sending times and dates back and forth until a time can be settled on, to services like calendly that just give you a block of times to pick from. Both of these ways are cumbersome.
SavvyCal fixes this, it superimposes your calendar on top of your recipients so make it easy to pick a time that works for both of you.
Go to https://socl.bz/savvycal and give them a try today! Tell them we sent you!
Well, that was so much fun!
Reach out to us on DMD’s social media channels and let us know what challenges you are having with digital marketing.
If you’re enjoying the season, please feel free to give us a review in Apple Podcasts or the podcast directory of your choice. We appreciate all the support. If you feel so inclined check out PodChaser and give us a review there!
That’s it for this episode, but we want to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.