In this episode we talk about being authentic with your messaging on in business and in our personal lives online and on social media.
Seth: Hey Everyone and welcome to the fourth episode of the second season of the Digital Marketing Dive Podcast. I’m Seth with Goldstein Media and with me as always is the amazing and talented Shannon of DIAM Business Consulting.
Shannon, you ready to rock?
Links To Resources We Talked About:
- Shannon on LinkedIn ← See examples of how Shannon is authentic on her social media.
- Authentic leadership and what it actually means article
- Want to know how you stand? Check out this leadership quiz
Shout Out (Ad)
- This business book is great: Tiny MBA (https://socl.bz/tinymba)
- Tweet length business snippets from a business innovator in Philadelphia with more than 15+ years of business experience.
Seth and Shannon’s Recommendations
- StoopInbox.com – A place to get all your newsletters in a great, readable manner outside of your busy inbox. Android/iOS
- On that note check out Seth’s newsletter InsightsOn.Marketing
- Mine isn’t an app today. My recommendation is the book Dare to Lead By Brene Brown
Seth: Well that was great Shan.
Shannon: It was great!! Reach out to us on DMD’s social media channels and let us know what challenges you are having with digital marketing.
Seth: This season is going to be great! I want to thank Castos. They are the podcast hosting we use. Check them out at https://socl.bz/castos and give them a try and support Digital Marketing Dive.
Also, if you’re enjoying the season, please feel free to give us a review in Apple Podcasts or the podcast directory of your choice. We really appreciate all the support. If you feel so inclined check out PodChaser and give us a review there!