In this episode Seth and Shannon go deep on social media filters and how they reflect on your business.
- Tweet length business snippets from a business innovator in Philadelphia with more than 15+ years of business experience.
Seth: Hey, Everyone, and welcome to the seventh episode of the second season of the Digital Marketing Dive Podcast. I’m Seth with Goldstein Media, and with me as always is the amazing and talented Shannon of DIAM Business Consulting.
Shannon, you ready to rock?
Shout Out (Ad)
- Breesy Masks are Silver-Nano Protected, Breathable, Lightweight, Fog-Free.
- Xchange: Most Protective. 5 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
- Sports: Most Breathable. 2 layers of protection with silver-nano technology.
- Link: https://socl.bz/masks
Seth and Shannon’s Recommendations
- Mark Schaefer’s book Cumulative Advantage
Seth: Well, that was so much fun Shan.
Shannon: It was great!! Reach out to us on DMD’s social media channels and let us know what challenges you are having with digital marketing.
I want to shout out to Breesy Masks for keeping us covered in the craziness of 2021. These are by far the most comfortable masks I’ve worn. They are lightweight and moisture-wicking for a cool and comfortable experience. Check them out. The link is in the show notes!
Seth: This season is going to be great! I want to thank Castos. They are the podcast hosting we use. Check them out at https://socl.bz/castos and give them a try and support Digital Marketing Dive.
If you’re enjoying the season, please feel free to give us a review in Apple Podcasts or the podcast directory of your choice. We appreciate all the support. If you feel so inclined check out PodChaser and give us a review there!